[xymon] client-local.cfg

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:43:56 CET 2011

I think it quits on the first match, which you may have proved.  There is no
hierarchy.  You might put [toto] up above [linux] and see what happens.

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your