[xymon] 4.3.0 RC1 - rrddefinitions.cfg suggestion

Brian Majeska brian at majeska.com
Mon Feb 7 19:03:56 CET 2011

Found a bug.  I got the following error in the rrd-status.log when
testing the '--step 60' option:

2011-02-07 09:40:48 RRD error creating
/local/xymon/data/rrd/sha.ipac.caltech.edu/tcp.http.sha.ipac.caltech.edu,.rrd:
unknown option '--step 60'

However it Does work when I use: -s 60

Thank you for adding this feature!

--