Lost history after rename of test column

Joe Acquisto joe.acquisto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:37:10 CET 2011

Running Hobbit 4.2.0.   After rename of some custom tests and deleting the
old name, discovered that trying to view History tells me "cannot open
history file".   It appears there is no history file for the newly named
tests, that I can find.  Neither is there one for the old named tests, which
is probably due to my having deleted the test column.

I know there was history for the old named test.

Have I missed a step?   Do I need to run rrdtool, create, or something?