[xymon] (Slightly) off topic - BB 1.9i Availability Reports only showing years up to 2010.

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 2 12:24:39 CET 2011

Hi Loris,

In <OF7AFCAD21.E526B82A-ON8025782B.0038B763-8025782B.0039D3A2 at pnc.com> loris.serena at bnymellon.com writes:

>Apologies for posting here a BB question, but we all know the best BB
>brains are now here! ;-)

well, we can always try to persuade You to switch to Xymon ...

>I have an installation of BB 1.9i with larrd 0.43e and bbgen 3.6 .
>I just noticed that under the Availability Report page, the latest
>selectable year is 2010.

>Does anyone know how to get 2011 and following years into the picture?

You'll have to modify the bbgen-3.6/lib/headfoot.c code. Search
for REPYEARLIST (around line 180) and change the end year from
2010 (really? It says 2009 in my original source, so maybe you
already did the modification last year) to whatever you like.
Recompile and copy the new bbdisplay/bbgen binary to the bin
directory.

Alternatively, you can modify the web/report_form template and
replace the &REPYEARLIST placeholder with a suitable set of
   <option value="2010">2010</option>
html tags.

Regards
Henrik

PS: No, this does NOT mean that I will support bbgen any longer.