[Xymon] xymon 4.3.6 Graph error

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Dec 14 08:22:25 CET 2011

On 14-12-2011 06:34, Moodley, Nelandran N wrote:
> I’m running xymon 4.3.6 and have installed it for the 1^st time. This is
> a vanilla installation on solaris 10!
>
> I’m not able to display any graph telemetry, get the following error
> when I click on the graph icon
>
> *“Garbage ': 14-Dec-2011 07:34:29' after command: COMMENT:Updated:
> 14-Dec-2011 07:34:29”*
>
> Is there a bug with this version?

No, it is probably a problem with the version of the RRDtool library you
are using.

Make sure when you compile Xymon that your top-level Makefile has the line
   RRDDEF = -DRRDTOOL12
This is usually auto-detected, so I suspect that you may have a problem
with different versions of RRDtool being installed; this is something
that changed in RRDtool 1.2.