[Xymon] 4.2.3 getting save/run dialog from "Client Data" link in IE only.

Xymon User in Richmond hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Tue Dec 6 17:32:55 CET 2011

4.3 has been backburnered here for a while, so still on 4.2.3.  Just found
that IE (7) gives me the "Do you want to run or save" popup for "Client
Data", i.e. bb-hostsvc.sh.  It works fine in Firefox, and all of the other
cgi-bin stuff works fine in both.  bb-hostsvc.sh is 755 like all the other
scripts.  Was this a known issue?  Patched?

It's become an issue because when I'm roaming offsite, I have to use a
"jump" box to get to the Xymon server, and I can't install Firefox on the
jump box.