[Xymon] https failure in 4.3.4, not in 4.2.3

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Aug 31 23:05:22 CEST 2011

Thanks Henrik!

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is now CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly