[Xymon] Xymon + ?

kconnell at ryerson.ca kconnell at ryerson.ca
Sun Aug 14 02:06:48 CEST 2011

There's a list for devmon...check here:

But basically....do an snmpwalk on the host and grab something specific from the sys description for that device.
Copy and existing template directory to a new one and use that as a template to start with.

Now take the sysdescr info  and place it in the specs file and then edit/add for specifics for the host/device in the oid files for each test/poll you need.

Then do the "readbbhosts -vvv"...make sure devmon is running, that's it.

Ken Connell
Intermediate Network Engineer
Computer & Communication Services
Ryerson University