[Xymon] IPv6

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Aug 8 19:07:01 CEST 2011

A question came up in a meeting this morning. Another group is going to be turning up some new machines that are going to have IPv6 on them. And actually doing work over IPv6.

Does Xymon support IPv6?

I'm assuming that there will be an IPv4 stack still on the machine, so we could most likely monitor that, but it would be nice if Xymon was keeping track of v6 as well.

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is becoming CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly