[Xymon] Xymon version 4.3.4 available

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 3 10:31:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:05:29 -0400, "Raymond, David"
> After the upgrade, my column "info" do not work. I try to restart Apache
> and Xymon, but same result.
>
> Internal Server Error

meaning the svcstatus CGI program crashed ...

Could you try running it by hand like this:

  REQUEST_METHOD=GET \
  SCRIPT_NAME=svcstatus.sh \
  QUERY_STRING="HOST=myhost.example.com&SERVICE=info" \
  xymoncmd /usr/lib/xymon/server/bin/svcstatus.cgi

(change the host-name from "myhost" to one of your hosts). If it crashes
and generates a core-file, then a back-trace would be very helpful to see
where it crashes. Run

  gdb ~xymon/server/bin/svcstatus.cgi COREFILE

(COREFILE is the filename of the core file). At the "gdb>" prompt, enter
the command "bt" (backtrace) and send me the output.