[Xymon] Xymon version 4.3.4 available

Raymond, David David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com
Tue Aug 2 15:05:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

After the upgrade, my column "info" do not work. I try to restart Apache and Xymon, but same result.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu) Server at mon01 Port 80

David Raymond