[Xymon] nongreen.html

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:54:44 CEST 2011

The nongreen.html file shows the host type and description from info
column gets appended into the hostname. It was not like that with
bb2.html

This is an upgrade from hobbit 4.2.0 to xymon 4.3.2

So among other stuff I have the Host type and Description shows in
info column as always

https://xymon.example.net/hobbit-cgi/svcstatus.sh?HOST=storage.example.net&SERVICE=info

Host type:	Array

However this info now gets appended into the host name in
nongreen.html page like below and makes the page real wide with
even longer description

https://xymon.example.net/hobbit/nongreen.html

storage.example.net (Array:Loc 38B, S/N 12345678)   list of services column

I must have managed to break a template?
I removed the server/web/* and just uploaded
/usr/src/xymon-4.3.2/xymond/webfiles/*  using tar.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu