[Xymon] Apache RRD - data not updated (NaN)

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:14:05 CEST 2011

Mine stopped working somewhat with the update as well.  On one host, only a couple graphs work and on the other, none at all.

The only thing that has changed in each case is the server software.

I just haven't had the time to dig into it and figure out what changed, I just wanted to reiterate that this might actually be an issue.

--jms