[Xymon] Is there a windows client besides BBWin ?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Apr 17 22:08:12 CEST 2011

> I see we can provide xymonconfig.cfg for the client, but I can't see "how to" setup it.
> In the readme.txt nothing on this part. Did you have something ?
>
> I want to setup services, ports and other stuff like analysis.cfg, but I don't want to pass with this one.

The Powershell client is configured just like the Unix clients, i.e.
everything you want to monitor goes into analysis.cfg . See the man-page
for that file for info on configuration services - the rest is just like
the Unix client.s

> Did you know if we will be able to add external scripts like bbwin does ?

Dave Baldwin is working on this, but I don't think it does external
scritps yet.