[Xymon] *nix xymon client directories size (DU change is possible?)

Soporte Infraestructura Operativa y Almacenamiento soopal at ice.go.cr
Mon Apr 11 08:04:34 CEST 2011

That's right Colin:
If I do  a zfs list over   a non-zfs it gave error this logic could be use.
But my question goes arround if I have to implent a special DIR monitoring/track feature via script or I can augment functionality of the actual DIR monitoring/track feature (implicit humble request to know how!) to acomplish this taks.
I have seen scripts that monitor the zpool but not the zfs itself. And a review of the .cfg told me that command found are just for some cases.
I'm using verion 4.2.3 of xymon/hobit.