[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.2 released

Nick Camaldi willowbrookmagic at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:39:27 CEST 2011

If i try and experiment on the same box (making sure everything is backed up)
Is the upgrade process an in-place upgrade?

During the the ./configure do i specifiy the current install directory or a new directory?

If i do it on a test vm
 where am i copying the files to and will i need to manually change everything or do i run the upgrade script.

I'm not following the upgrade procedure.

Nick