[Xymon] RRDtool include- or library-files not found.

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Thu Apr 7 01:59:32 CEST 2011

You need to ensure the headers are there, whereever they are: use
something like  rpm -ql rrdtool-whatever-it-is

If no headers there is probably an rrd-devel package - I'm not using
redhat so don't know exactly.

Anyway the rpm -ql gives you the lib and .h locations. The file that
does the rrd testing is  ~/xymon-4.2.3/build/rrd.sh  (as for pcre, ldap,
etc)

In that file you can just insert the directory above where the lib and
include directories are, ie /usr for /usr/lib64 and /usr/include

cheers.

<BANLkTin0sSCk6nKPZwLNOBQQfdzX1+Pakw at mail.gmail.com>, Jayanta Kundu

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/