[Xymon] Custom e-mail and SMS alert.

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 12:26:59 CEST 2011

> How can i configure my custom e-mail and SMS alert.
> Kindly let me know with example.

RTFM (read the documentation - there are examples in there too.
--
Wouldn't the sentence "I want to put a hyphen between the words FISH and AND and AND and CHIPS in my FISH-AND-CHIPS sign" have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before "FISH," and between "FISH" and "and," and "and" and "AND," and "AND" and "and," and "and" and "AND," and "AND" and "and," and "and" and "CHIPS," as well as after "CHIPS?"