[xymon] Question on MrBig log parsing

ulric at siag.nu ulric at siag.nu
Tue Sep 28 15:19:07 CEST 2010

Citerar "Deiss, Mark" <Mark.Deiss at acs-inc.com>:

> For the Windows client, MrBig, has anyone fooled around with the rules
> for parsing the log files? We have a "MIMEsweeper log" that just cannot
> figure out syntax to suppress false alerts.

Is this a Windows event log? Check in Event Viewer what the name is and
filtering on the log name should work fine.

Last I heard, the good folks at Qbranch (the company behind Mr Big)
were going to carry on maintenance after I left. Tobias Nygren is the
new maintainer; see contact info on the web page.

Ulric