[xymon] iostat monitor

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 04:56:19 CEST 2010

Indeed, they eventually appeared.
It's puzzling.
Every so oftten, mails I post to the list just vanish. Sometimes, they
appear later.
They are in my sent items, but just don't appear on the list or the archive.

I am trying to detect a pattern, but so far nothing.
I have even investigated the highly likely possibility of it being a PEBKAC.
But it doesn't appear to be.

I will keep investigating.

Cheers
     Vernon