[xymon] directory directive

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 8 20:45:20 CEST 2010

It is in the source for 4.2.3 and the 4.3.0beta. I am a long time Big
Brother user that recently moved to xymon -- so I cannot tell you how
long this has been around.

--
Isaac Traxler                             AIX,Linux Admin
Louisiana State University                traxler at lsu.edu
High Performance Computing                225-578-1923
LONI AIX Clusters
AIX, Linux Support