[xymon] DEVMON, xymon, and TABLE

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:03:33 CEST 2010

That's a good point Buchan.    I'll have to test it on something else.

I found the nonhtml option and converted this into an NCV graph which is
working perfectly now.

Once I get the template squared away, I'll submit to the project.   I
imagine it'd be a good template for other networked PDUs.

--Patrick