[xymon] canceling acknowledgements

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Sat Oct 23 00:23:23 CEST 2010

I'm guessing, but I don't know, that these two things would work:

1) Remove the file created on the server that contains the ack notice.
2) Ack the same test as the same person for 1 minute or something similar.

I was thinking about this same one the other day. The conclusion I came to was "Why on earth would I want to do that?" The only reason I could think of was a case of ack'd by accident.