[hobbit] NetApp Test Frequency

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:00:35 CEST 2010

Take a look at the client home:

$HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/clientlaunch.cfg

Mimic what you see there.  The entry generally looks like so:

   [fsstate]
        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/ext/library.pl
        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/library.log
        INTERVAL 3m
(an example from one of my scripts)

Also, hit the wiki:  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit

Lots of yummy instructions there too.