[hobbit] Need to suppress CIFS mount disk checks

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri May 21 18:10:07 CEST 2010

I think there is a problem with your client as it is not a reply nor does it
include any other wording from another thread.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill