[hobbit] Xymon Protocol

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Fri May 21 09:26:22 CEST 2010

More curiosity than anything else.  I like tinkering and would just like
to know how does BBwin for example communicates with the server. Like I
said nothing major just more of a information gathering exercise. I used
to write real time systems for stock trading applications and this is I
guess a sort of pet hobby....