[hobbit] Question about Server Status Forwarding

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue May 11 00:23:39 CEST 2010

If they are coming up as ghosts, then you need to make sure there is an
entry in your bb-hosts file with the same hostname as being reported in
the ghost report or a CLIENT tag on the bb-hosts line you have for this
server.

    .....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/