[hobbit] disregard earlier email

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Thu May 6 16:02:59 CEST 2010

On Thursday, 6 May 2010 13:59:55 Charles Dillard wrote:
> bgmilne, my email says "disregard" Is there any part of your brain that
>  doesn't understand that?

The part of my brain that read the question below, and thought I might try and
put some time or effort into assisting others. However, it seems clear that the
best way to do this may be to ignore any further questions from you on this
list, and rather spend the time I have available helping others.

> > >  Can someone fix the
> > >  configure script to reflect this? Thanks.
> >
> > I can take a look, but it would be easier with complete instructions to
> > reproduce (and any relevant details about the platform you are on).

I'll rather try and look at the existing bugs filed on Xymon instead.

Regards,
Buchan