[hobbit] status of xymonton website

Phil Meech pmeech at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:33:52 CEST 2010

Hi Galen,

Indeed its back online now, however the monitors page returns the following
error (apologies if you've been bombarded with this):

http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/monitors

*Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 4875 bytes) in */var/www/trantor/xymonton/inc/parser/lexer.php* on
line *140*

Cheers,
Phil