[hobbit] Mysql Graphing

Nelson Amaral amaral8011 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:02:56 CEST 2010

Yes, i do think it should be integrated with the default release (like
dns,smtp,etc)

I can write something for the wiki, not a problem, just let me know where it
should be posted

It is already in the hobbitgraph file but it could do with a bit of an
upgrade.

Before I go ahead and write the wiki I would like to ask the sql "maestros"
to point out what show be monitored in Mysql (ie, what information can we
get in hobbit that will give us a very good an detailed picture of the mysql
database).

waiting for sugestions, also with your sugestions could you please send the
commands to find that information?

Nelson

--
Kind regards