[hobbit] Sorry... I had to vent

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Wed Mar 24 09:37:56 CET 2010

Hi all,

I agree with Jerald, but I'd like to moderate his speechs. On my side, I
sometime asked dummy questions, because I didn't know where to find the
answers.
Mailing list archive, Xymon UI help, man pages, FAQ & Tips on xymon
homepage... Many sources of informations.

And as Maik said, we all are not english natural speechers. On my side, I
don't have to much difficulties to understand, but it's not always true.
So, I think 2 things can be done :
-Having a central information source, and several language in it.

In order to centralize informations I think a wiki should be a good
approach. We could paste all informations from UI help, manpages, and FAQ &
Tips, then actualise them.

I don't have much free time, but I can spend some hours to translate all
informations in french. I could be usefull to have german, and some asian
language (japanese, chinese...). As I don't know any word of theses
languages, I can't do it myself.

Regards,
Damien