[hobbit] Sorry... I had to vent

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Mar 24 03:54:49 CET 2010

Well the biggest thing I hate is "it doesn't work".  Gives you nothing to go on.

If someone says "I can't install" - why not? What error?  What are you
installing?  From where?  So many questions...

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill