[hobbit] PDF Reports

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:09:40 CET 2010

I haven't done this yet, but I will try after sending you the data below, but I am only able to see the two most recent at http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/files/

> 2) could you give me the output for this command :
> shell$ file pdf/graphrrd/CLIENT/load.CLIENT-year.png

[root at xymon-1 graphrrd]# file ./CLIENT/load.CLIENT-2week.png
./CLIENT/load.CLIENT-2week.png: PNG image data, 697 x 193, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced

> For your information, here is mine :
> graphrrd/www01/cputil.www01-2day.png: PNG image data, 697 x 255,
> 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced

Looks quite similiar.

> Then, green circle you saw on second page, is generated with the values
> on the left. These values are calculated by the "master.sh" script. You
> should see in your "graphrrd" directory csv files. You can open csv to
> look at the values. If you have none, maybe something has changed in
> Xymon 4.3.x ? I'm using the following command to generate csv :

Not sure about this, BUT if I point my browser at:

http://xymon-1.example.com/pdf/graphrrd/CLIENT/load.CLIENT-2week.png

It displays a beautiful graph generated using RRD.  I am not sure why it is not displaying properly within the tcpdf report, perhaps a misconfiguration somewhere?  (I've searched hard..)