[hobbit] Hostname Lengths

Mike Rowell MRowell at shopzilla.com
Tue Mar 9 18:58:08 CET 2010

Actually it's on the Server side which is why I'm finding it a bit strange as I'm sure I saw this a few years back and Henrik fixed it, or maybe I'm thinking of something completely different.  An example of this is put a host in bb-hosts with a long name, something where the host is over 30chars long, then get a client to send data to hobbit as that host, for some reason the fqdn is getting truncated down to about 30chars, if you check in ghost clients it will show you there.

Cheers,

Mike