Henrik is well

erik at xymon.dk erik at xymon.dk
Sat Mar 6 10:37:23 CET 2010

Just for your information since I saw your concerns about Henrik.

I see Henrik from time to time and talk to him on the phone on our common
job location. He is usually BUSY at work and more than that from time to
time.

His personal well being seems good from what I know without asking him
about details :-) ( I exspect this is personal matter :-) )

If there were anything more serious I would know - and I have heard
absolutely nothing :-) including gossip.

I interpret his temporary abscence from this list as gaining momentum and
"bandwidth" to continue the work. As some mentioned Xymon is close to a
monitoring system very much up to speed and easy to make customs checks
in. I am a big fan as well as you are.

kind Regards
Erik Damsgaard