[hobbit] BBWin Virtual Memory

John xymon.user.ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:51:19 CET 2010

I run in central mode, and I have not tried local mode. Looking at one
of the servers, the virtual memory size is a little bit off, which
makes me want to check the rest of my servers. Just glancing at the
graphs in hobbit for 24 different windows 03/08 servers, and none are
reporting a static Virtual Memory size. Physical RAM is accurate, and
Actual RAM is bogus (always a small number (<50MB usually)).

Server: OS = Windows 2003 SP2
RAM = 320MB avail 1024MB total
Pagefile = Min 2048 Max 4092 Current 834MB pagefile.sys size 2046MB

BBwin reports:
Physical: 706MB used, 1023MB total
Virtual: 812MB used, 2980MB total