[hobbit] BBWin Virtual Memory

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Fri Mar 5 16:06:52 CET 2010

Hi.

I have tried with both static and dynamic virtual memory size. The virtual memory size always shows up as 2047 MB regardless. Physical and Page size and usage seem to be correct though.

Here is an example of how physical and virtual does not add up to the Page value, as it should. This machine has 12 GB of physical memory, and a dynamically sized virtual memory which is currently around 12 GB as well.

   Memory    Used   Total  Pctg
Physical:    6652M  12277M   54%
Virtual:       59M   2047M    2%
Page:        6945M  24553M   28%