Xymon Polling

Jorge Lopes Jorge.Lopes at media24.com
Wed Mar 3 09:33:19 CET 2010

Hi

We were wondering if it was possible to have a double pole ( or increase
the number of failed polls) of a system/Link before reporting it
down/unreachable.

Often we get a micro line drop due to the slow bandwidth in Africa and
this would certainly reduce the number of False Positives we are getting
on the system

Regards,

Jorge Lopes

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk at Media24.com.
Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk at Media24.com.