[hobbit] question about Enable/Disable under Administration tab

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:44:15 CET 2010

I *think* the list of disabled hosts/services is kept in memory.  There's a
checkpoint file:

   server/tmp/hobbitd.chk

but I don't know what kind of brain dump that is...  It may not include the
disabled list.

I don't know why the full list of servers doesn't show up in your
Admin->Enable/Disable menu, unless they simply haven't reported in yet.

Ralph Mitchell