[hobbit] Testing posts to list

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:37:28 CEST 2010

Going to make this Mail 5.

Number 3 is accounted for.
A list member replied to me directly - off-list, I hit reply, for Mail
3, and it went direct to him, not the list.

So, now I am still no closer to understanding why posts are going to
the great bit-bucket in the sky.
I posted responses (almost the same content on both occations) to these mails
   http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2010/06/msg00154.html
         from      Vernon Everett <everett.vernon at gmail.com>
         to          hobbit at hswn.dk
         date      Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:23 AM
         subject  Re: [hobbit] temperature test and graphing
         mailed-by gmail.com
   http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2010/06/msg00068.html
	from	Vernon Everett <everett.vernon at gmail.com>
        to	hobbit at hswn.dk
        date	Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM
        subject	Re: [hobbit] Trying to create a graph
        mailed-by	gmail.com

They never appeared on the list.
As you can see from the headers, they were sent to the list, but
nobody claims to have seen them.
The archive, http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2010/06/index.html also has no record.

I eventually reposted the content to Ryan Novosielski directly, and
then reposted to the list here
   http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2010/06/msg00161.html

Anybody got any ideas, or experienced similar issues?
Is there a size limit on mails to the list?
Is this a gmail issue, or a mailing list issue?

Regards
     Vernon