Use of "TIME" Within hobbit-clients.cfg

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:16:32 CEST 2010

I have several machines which run processes only during certain hours of the weekday, but never on holidays.

I've got them defined in the following manner within my hobbit-clients.cfg file:

HOST=myhost
     PROC "myAgent.pl -c myAgent.cfg" 1 "TEXT=SLIPPERY AGENT" TIME=W:0700:1600

For the most part, everything works as well as expected, except each weekday at, or around 4PM, I get an alarm, which subsequently clears up at 4:05PM.

1.  Should I redefine this instead to TIME=W:0700:1555, or is there something else I can do?

2.  How can I say, but not on holidays?

Thanks all,

.vp