[hobbit] Critical System Editor Tips.

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Wed Jun 9 10:28:14 CEST 2010

Hi Quick Follow up.

I checked the hobbit-nkview.cfg, hobbit-nkview.cfg.bak files and I found
a  xymon-nkview.cfg.bak. All remain empty and according to the man pages
this is where the critical systems should be written to. SO I think I
have a permissions issue. I checked the permissions of the files and the
hobbit-nkview files belong to root and the group is also root they have
the 664 permissions applied. The xymon-nkview.cfg.bak belongs to root
and the group is apache. I am getting a little confused now and not sure
how to solve this problem.

Hope someone out there has a idea.

Regards
Neil