Fedora 8 Problem

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Tue Jun 8 08:55:27 CEST 2010

Hi All

I got a old Fedora 8 box that I installed the xymon client on. I used
the RHEL packages provided by Buchan Milne(thanks for the local mirror)
and installed the xymon client using yum install xymon-client. However
when I run the runclient.sh I don't get any results I looked into the
/logs directory and found the following error.

Could not connect to bbd at 127.0.0.1:1984 - Connection refused

The install did not ask me for a BBhost file so I think the install
might have skipped this part. How do I change where the client is
reporting to? I looked at all the files in the client/etc directory but
could not find anything.

Regards
Neil