[hobbit] RE: hobbit monitoring on ESX servers

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Jun 7 21:30:57 CEST 2010

I have been using snmpwalk to look at data on active ESX clusters.  I
have coded nothing for Xymon, but once you get figured out what you want
via snmpwalk, adding the hooks for Xymon is a breeze.   Like I said in
my post, the issue is the data available on the ESX MIBs.   It is
incomplete, or inaccurate.

I am very interested in finding out what people have been doing with the
ESX SDK.

  .....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/