Interupted Tests?/ASP.NET Scripts

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Fri Jun 4 09:38:17 CEST 2010

Hi Guys/Gals

I am trying to finish the ASP.Net health check script which I wrote. It
has been running for a couple of days now and I have been getting some
results(windows performance counters are a pain at the best of times).
There is a strange problem though. Have a look at this graph to see what
I mean. It appears that the BBWin client does not send results during
the night. I had a look at the eventlogs, errors logs and every else and
found no glaring issues. Has anyone seen this before?

Oh yes thanks for being so patient with all my questions and THANKS a
lot for the GREAT answers!

Regards

Neil