[xymon] New UPS monitor added to Xymonton

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 28 18:29:47 CEST 2010

 >Unless I am mistaken, the test I wrote will be set the status to yellow if
the
>UPS load is greater than or equal to $yellowtest (80%) and the status will
be
>set to red if the UPS load is eualto or greater than $redtest (80%).

While this may be your intention that is not what I'm seeing.  I am getting
a red condition with these loads.

- UPS load % for apcxxxxxr01 apcyyyy01 apczzzzzzzzz01 on 127.0.0.1

apcxxxxxx01 : 51.00
apcyyyy01 : 11.00
apczzzzzzzz01 : 12.00

My yellow and red are 80 and 90 like you suggest (or at least your default
is =)

-> cat ~myhobbituser/server/ext/xymon_nut_ups-load.sh|grep test
datatest="ups\.load:"
yellowtest="80"
redtest="90"

Josh Luthman