[xymon] RHEL5 client

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Mon Jul 26 23:14:57 CEST 2010

Try setting it on the line where you run runclient.sh at startup:
	/<path>/runclient.sh --hostname="abc.def.com" [restart|start|status|stop]
	I usually place the line in /etc/rc.d/rc.local
	Host name must match the bb-hosts entry in Xymon.

Hope it helps!

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt
         Senior IT Staff - R&D