[hobbit] download from xymonton

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Thu Jul 22 04:12:34 CEST 2010

This got caught up in some Thunderbird weirdness and I no longer seem to
receive updates at work...you should be able to attach a zip file.  Part
of the reason it's set up the way it is is because most scripts are,
well, scripts and they are generally pretty short.  Xymonton lives on a
wiki so you get a certain amount of versioning without the overhead of
an SCM.  There are a few updates I'd like to make to allow better
sorting...especially as we get more updates on the various pages, but
haven't been able to find time of late.  In case it's not obvious,
Xymonton uses Dokuwiki as it's basis.  They have some nifty
functionality I'd love to figure out how to replicate.

I'm always open to suggestions and am happy to attempt them based on my
abilities and time.

=G=