[xymon] How to setup a remote copy of my XYMON Display

Paul Jochum hobbit at paul.jemail.info
Fri Jul 16 21:16:46 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Josh Luthman
<josh at imaginenetworksllc.com>wrote:

> Wouldn't it make more sense to have the client send it to both?  This way
> if one server goes totally out (more importantly the box running bbproxy)
> the other server is still 100% useful?
>

> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Cleaver, Japheth <jcleaver at soe.sony.com>wrote:

Yes, it would.  I am just not sure if the firewalls/port locking/and any
other security out corporate internet providers will allow me to properly
communicate with the second server, which I plan to put outside of our
network (the clients are all in the secure network).  It will be a few more
weeks before I will have access to the server outside of our network, so I
was looking at alternatives.

thanks,

Paul