TRENDS doesn't seem to do anything

Thu Jul 15 15:40:21 CEST 2010

For the first time, I’m trying to deviate from the default graphs show on the trends page for a few hosts.

I’ve tried this:

    TRENDS:la,disk,memory,users,vmstat,ol,tcp,netstat,ifstat

and

    TRENDS:*,ol

But it continues to show the same graphs. The complete line is actually this (if it matters):

    x.x.x.x hostname # "OS:linux" "CLASS:test" "DESCR:server:Test OpenLDAP consumer (slave)" "http://ldaptest.example.com/dummy.txt" "ldaps" "ol" "badldaps:1:2:5" "DOWNTIME=ldap,ldaps,http,ol:*:0400:0415:Log Rotation" "TRENDS:la,disk,memory,users,vmstat,tcp,netstat,ifstat”

I’ve searched the list archives and don’t see any mention of this tag being ineffective. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

It's not that I think guns, drugs, prostitution, swimming, eating and reading should be legal. It's just that no one on Earth has the authority to make them illegal.